- aHave you moved into your new house yet, Michael?
- bWe just moved in yesterday, actually.
- aSo, what do you think about the place? Are you glad that you moved in?
- bIt's great! Unfortunately, we're going to spend a fortune doing everything up.
- aHow old is the house then?
- bIt's about 200 years old. It has a lot of history!
- aSounds fastinating. Where is your new house located?
- bIt's just off of the ring road.
- aDo you have a big yard?
- bIt's bigger than our last one. I've got flowers in the front, and fruits, vegetables and a fish pond in the back.
- aIs your house well-lit?
- bOh, yes. Our windows let plenty of natural light in. They've also got wonderful views of the park behind our house.
- aHow many rooms does your house have?
- bRight now, there are three bedrooms, two bahrooms, a kitchen, a sitting room, a dining room, and a living room. We're hoping to add on a green room and a guest bedroom. In fact, when the guest room i
- aI'd be up for that!