- aGood morning, sir. Can I help you?
- bI'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.
- aCould I have your name and room number?
- bTom Black in Room 207.
- aPlease wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
- bWhat can be done then?
- aIf you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
- bThat's quite all right. Thank you.
- aIt's my pleasure.